Sigilon Therapeutics is developing a new modality to treat disease and has a platform broadly applicable across life sciences. We are interested to explore strategic partnerships that bring incremental expertise, resources, geographic reach and disease area knowledge to our platform.
We see high value in forming select, strategic collaborations and in April of 2018 formed our first such partnership with Eli Lilly in diabetes.
Our main focus is developing proprietary therapeutics. However, there are also high value partnership opportunities in diverse life sciences applications.
Areas of interest include:
- Blood, lysosomal storage and metabolic disorders and other rare diseases
- Partner targets/programs which, when combined with our cell engineering and Afibromer™ platform, could become new, living therapeutics to address a wide range of protein deficiency disorders
- We are interested in next generation approaches to treating diseases utilizing the latest capabilities of synthetic biology – including novel programmable treatments
Medical devices and implants
- Afibrotek™ chemistry. We have a proprietary library of compounds to modify any biomaterial to prevent the foreign body response. We have demonstrated the effectiveness of these compounds on a range of biomaterials relevant to currently marketed devices
- Application of Sigilon’s Afibrotek™ platform to an existing or future partner product may avoid the problems caused by foreign body response to a wide variety of polymer-based products
If you would like to learn more, please contact:
Chief Business Officer