We are ONE.
We, TOGETHER, are Sigilon.
We care deeply about patients’ and caregivers’ struggles, stories, and triumphs.
We care about rigorous science addressing critical patient needs
We strive to earn and keep the trust of patients, caregivers, and partners.
We respect each other, embrace diversity, and work as one team.
We are passionate about the impact of groundbreaking discoveries.
We dream big and don’t fear failure. We ask “What if we could…?”
We build value for patients and their families, clinicians, partners, and shareholders.
We make sure every experiment and decision counts.
We visualize success and make it happen.
We operate with urgency; patients can’t wait.
We are change-makers, and we never stop in our quest to advance therapies for patients in need. For us that takes a number of forms — we stay abreast of the most recent Sigilon science at our Sigilon Monthly Sessions, where a team member presents their findings and cross-pollination of ideas is encouraged; we also meet up informally, around the weekly Friday breakfast or in our collaboration hubs outside the lab. In this way, we’re always inspiring one another and advancing science that matters.
Never Losing Sight of Our Purpose
We’re at Sigilon to make a difference for patients, and that is front and center in our day to day work. We host patients and caregivers at our offices to learn more about the disease areas we aim to treat. And we stay engaged with the broader community, from organizing a fundraiser to send young people to the New England Hemophilia Association Family Camp, to sponsoring rare disease awareness efforts.
Enjoying Our Relationships
From our Sigilon running team to occasional yoga outings to escape rooms and offsite retreats, we really enjoy our teamwork in all forms. We are a close-knit team with an upbeat atmosphere, and it shows in our productive science — a true team effort.
Life at Sigilon
We have an amazingly collaborative team; we really like each other and this makes working together enjoyable.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
I love that we have a fast-paced scientific workplace but where people are so approachable and friendly.
We are look for a motivated immunologist with a passion for innovation to develop novel technologies to optimize and regulate production of therapeutic proteins in vivo.
- Conceive, design and conduct experiments to monitor and modulate immune responses to implanted cells and their products
- Tissue culture of primary cells and cell lines at scales from cloning to bulk production
- Stable transfection and selection of engineered cell lines
- Manage external projects with CROs and external collaborators.
- Work in a fast moving, highly interactive matrixed dynamic business environment and changing project
- Participate in discussions on optimizing protocols, tools, programs and/or new methods for
project advancement and make the approved changes
- Present results of experiments and findings in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Ph.D. degree in Immunology
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience required.
- Experience in standard immunology assays such as flow cytometry
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and established collaborative working habits.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must enjoy coming to work and having fun while creating therapies that improve the lives of patients