Sigilon Therapeutics is a multidisciplinary biotechnology company which specializes in creating immune privileged products to address unmet clinical needs.
Sigilon Therapeutics’s technology has the ability to completely transform how we treat patients with chronic diseases. Originated from Robert Langer and Daniel Anderson’s laboratories of MIT and was patented and published in three seminal reports in Nature Materials, Nature Biotechnology, and Nature Medicine in 2015 and 2016. The company is based in Cambridge, MA and is funded by Flagship Pioneering. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing company with a very interactive and open culture.
Please forward your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perform in-vivo studies in rodents which requires surgery, necropsy, blood and tissue collection for analysis
- Understand and compliant with IACUC protocols and regulations
- Tissue culture of primary cells and cell lines
- Work in a matrixed environment to insure in-vivo studies meet the needs of internal customers
- With increasing independence, plan, design and execute of a series of experiments that provide the research findings necessary for the completion of an assigned project
- Demonstrate understanding and application of relevant scientific literature to the design of experimental protocols
- Participate in discussions on optimizing protocols, tools, programs and/or new methods for project advancement and make the approved changes
- Make observations, evaluate data, interpret results and document in a well-maintained laboratory notebook, study reports
- Present results of experiments and findings in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Participate in the coordination of assigned research with other teams as necessary to ensure the completion of the team’s research projects
Comply with standard laboratory practices and company policies