We look for employees who are intellectually curious, willing to ask questions and take measured risks. When an employee joins Sigilon Therapeutics, they become part of the Sigilon Therapeutics family.
The ability for prospective employees to fit within the Sigilon Therapeutics culture is a critical consideration.
Sigilon Therapeutics is a multidisciplinary biotechnology company which specializes in creating immune privileged products to address unmet clinical needs.
Sigilon Therapeutics’s technology has the ability to completely transform how we treat patients with chronic diseases. Originated from Robert Langer and Daniel Anderson’s laboratories of MIT and was patented and published in three seminal reports in Nature Materials, Nature Biotechnology, and Nature Medicine in 2015 and 2016. The company is based in Cambridge, MA and is funded by Flagship Pioneering. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing company with a very interactive and open culture.
Please forward your application via email to email@example.com
Molecular Biology Lead
This person will be responsible for leading mammalian cell line development and protein expression technologies. Activities range from vector development, screening, transfections and development of stable cell lines. Also responsible for performing protein characterization including ELISA, SDS-PAGE, western blot, etc.
Research Associate - Cell Biology
- With increasing independence, plan, design and execute of series of experiments that provide the research findings necessary to the completion of an assigned project
- Demonstrate understanding and application of relevant scientific literature to the design of experimental protocols
- Participate in discussions on optimizing protocols, tools, programs and/or new methods for project advancement and make the approved changes
- Make observations, evaluate data, interpret results and document in a well-maintained laboratory notebook
- Present results of experiments and findings in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Participate in the coordination of assigned research with other teams as necessary to ensure the completion of the team’s research projects
- Comply with standard laboratory practices and company policies
- Tissue culture of primary cells and cell lines
- Stable transfection and selection of engineered cell lines
- Culture of primary cells and cell lines in biomaterials
- Perform functional and viability cell-based assays
- Molecular and cell biology techniques, including ELISA, western blot, and PCR
- Assist with pre-clinical animal studies
- Work in a matrixed environment to insure engineered cell lines meet the needs of the in vivo and cell biology teams